- Wednesday 18th – Northamptonshire Magic Club are holding an informal evening, hoping to encourage new members; Tickets £5, available from Jeyes and the Library, to include wine and ‘nibbles’.
- Friday 20th – Sourdough by Jo will start being based in the Library on a Friday afternoon. Outside when weather permits; Come along to see her lovely products – they are irresistible.
- Friday 20th – Earls Barton Historical Society meet on the third/last Friday of the month, and all are welcome to hear their interesting speakers.
- Friday 27th – Friday Film Club (see below).
- Saturday 28th – As well as our regular coffee morning, we are thrilled to welcome ‘Tom the Tale-Teller‘ to entertain children in the Library at 15:00Hrs . Tickets available in the Library: £3 for first child, £2 each additional sibling (adults free, if accompanied by a child).
We are now running an additional ‘Stay and Play‘ session on a Monday afternoon from 14:15-15:15Hrs. Bring your under-5s along and you can both make new friends and have some different toys to play with.
We now run an IT ‘Buddy Scheme’ – every Friday afternoon.
If you want help with any aspect of using your computer, or iPad, or ‘phone please come to the library between 14:30 and 16:00Hrs on a Friday afternoon, and our friendly ‘computer buddy’ will be only too happy to assist you.